This easy to do dish provides a big bang in the flavour department.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 Barramundi fillets
- Half red capsicum, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 slices of lime
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- Himalayan salt and cracked black pepper
- Coconut oil
- Root veggies (choose your fave: turnip, parsnip, squashes, pumpkin, sweet potato etc)
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Roughly chop the veggies, place in to an oven proof dish lined with baking paper, drizzle with coconut oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- Place the veggies in the oven and prepare the fish by laying out a sheet of baking paper and placing the barramundi fillet in the middle of the paper.
- Place the capsicum and tomatoes around the barramundi, top the fish and veggies with the, chilli, lime and a drizzle of coconut oil.
- Wrap the fish up in the baking paper by twisting the paper at the top to seal the contents inside.
- Place the fish on to a baking tray and place in to the oven with the veggies.
- Cook both the fish and root veggies for 25-30 minutes from this point.
- Remove from the oven, placing the vegetables to one side. Open the fish parcels and remove the lime.
- Serve the fish; still in it’s parcels, with the roasted veggies.
Top tip: For even more of a bang, add paprika / chilli to the root vegetables too!