Chamomile has amazing healing properties. It also has a natural bleaching effect on the skin. These properties make it an essential for reducing the appearance of skin imperfections.
This is a great relaxing treatment for tired eyes that will naturally reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- 2 organic chamomile tea bags
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the boiling water and gently squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Put the teabags in to the fridge for a few minutes to allow them to cool.
- Remove the teabags from the fridge, lay back and place a teabag on to each, closed eye for 10 minutes.
- Follow with your favourite eye cream or gel.