Post training bliss.
Cooking time: 60 mins
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (We love Sunwarriorhttp://www.sunwarrior.com.au/)
- 1/4 teaspoon maca powder
- 40 g ground almonds
- 10 g coconut butter / oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- Lay out two sheets of baking paper and sprinkle one with a coating of the protein powder.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a clean bowl.
- Soften the coconut butter and add to the dry mixture using your hands to work it in to the rest of the ingredients.
- When the butter has been well combined, roll the doughy mixture in to ball shapes.
- Immediately roll each ball through the protein powder you scattered on the baking paper.
- On the second sheet of baking paper, place each complete ball.
- Refrigerate for 60 mins – just enough time to get in a workout.
Top tip: Save the almonds you use to make almond milk to use in this recipe for no wastage.