Bring on the biscuits with this clean, lean take on the traditional chocolate digestive.
Cooking time: N/A
For the biscuit:
- 40g Nut and seed crumble. To make this, put your favourite nut and seed combo in to a food processor and blitz for a minute or 2. I used hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans and chia seeds – experiment with your favourites.
- 30g Coconut oil
- 15g Your fave protein powder (I use sunwarrior vanilla flavour)
- 25g Rice malt syrup
For the chocolate:
- 25g Raw cacao powder
- 20g Coconut oil
- A pinch of stevia
- Lightly grease a muffin baking tray with a little coconut oil.
- In a clean bowl, mix all of the biscuit ingredients well.
- Spread a thin layer of the biscuit mixture in each of the muffin sections and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- While the biscuit mixture is setting in the freezer mix the chocolate ingredients in a clean bowl until runny.
- Remove the muffin tray from the freezer and top each of the biscuit bases with a thing layer of the chocolate mixture.
- Place back in to the freezer until you are ready to devour.