Frozen chocolate muffins
A super simple summer treat.
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 270 ml Coconut cream
- 20 g Raw organic cacao powder
- Blend or mix the two ingredients until well combined.
- Equally divide and spoon the smooth mixture in to 6 paper muffin cases.
- Place the cases in to the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Remove, allow to soften for a few minutes and serve with a spoon and a warning – one is just not enough.
Top tip: For extra sweetness, try adding a small amount of stevia. You can also spice things up with a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg – yum!