This recipe is perfect for those evenings when you are feeling too lazy to cook. Quicker and tastier than any take-away, it leaves you with no reason to be tempted.
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 350g grass fed lamb back strap, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. all spice
- 1 tsp. crushed chili
- ½ green capsicum
- ½ red capsicum
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Himalayan salt and black pepper
- 1 small head cauliflower
For the stir-fry
- Heat 1 tsp. of coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Add the lamb, stir and cook for 2 mins to brown.
- Add the capsicum, sesame seeds, salt and pepper; cook for a further few minutes stirring occasionally whilst you make the rice.
For the rice
- 1 small head cauliflower, blitz in a food processor until fine (rice like)
- 1 small brown onion, blitz in a food processor until fine
- 1 carrot, blitz in a food processor until fine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- Himalayan salt and cracked black pepper for seasoning
- Heat half the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for around 2 minutes.
- Add the carrot and sauté for a further 3-5 mins or until onions are soft and light brown.
- Add cauliflower and remaining oil; sauté for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper
Top tip: the cauliflower heads need less chopping/ food processing than the stalks. Chop them separately for a more consistent size