You cannot beat our waistline lovin’ twist on the classic carb fest.
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 500g grass-fed lamb mince
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. mixed herbs
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 5 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 Sicilian olives, chopped
- Himalayan salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 zucchini, julienned to resemble spaghetti
- Handful of fresh basil
- Heat half of the coconut oil in a saucepan and add the mince.
- Once the meat has browned, add the tomatoes, mixed herbs, paprika, olives, salt and pepper and stir. Leave to simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When you are 5-10 minutes away from the meat component being ready, melt the second half of the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the zucchini. Cook for around 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Divide the zucchini spaghetti between 2 bowls, top with the meat and top with the fresh basil.
Top tip: Don’t cook the zucchini for too long – it will go soggy if cooked for too long.