Extra virgin olive oil is full of anti-aging antioxidants, is naturally a low allergen and has a silky smooth texture. Reveal your beautiful skin by tailoring our scrub to suit your skin type and personal preference.
I use salt crystals in this treatment; finer crystals will result in a finer scrub. Make the crystals larger as you work down the body i.e. finer crystals should be used for the face, neck and décolleté. Whereas larger crystals can be used for the body, and larger still for areas such as elbow, knees and feet.
- Your chosen salt (rock salt, Epsom salt, even table salt will do)
- Olive oil (the amount will depend on the area of the body you have chosen to work on)
- Add ingredients to a glass jar with a lid and mix thoroughly by shaking.
- Using a small amount of the scrub in the palm of the hand, apply in a gentle circular motion concentrating on dry/rough areas.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with moisturiser.
- If you don’t have allergy issues you can add a few drops of essential oil to the mixture, our faves:
Rose – great for mature skins.
Lavender – great for relaxation and a scrub before bed.
Tea-tree – anti-bacterial and great for acne prone skins.
You must be logged in to post a comment.