The first time I created this recipe I actually high-fived myself. It tastes like a naughty breakfast treat and is as pure as can be – what more could a girl ask for?
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 20g Good quality natural protein powder (I use Clean Lean Pea Protein by Nuzest and can also recommend Sunwarrior protein. Make sure whatever you choose has no nasties in the ingredient list)
- 1 Egg
- 10g coconut flour
- 110ml organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp maca powder
- ½ tsp stevia
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- Whisk all of the ingredients apart from the coconut oil together until well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the mixture to the pan. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve with a handful of berries, a scoop of coconut or natural yogurt and a drizzle of rice malt syrup…yummmm.
Top tip: Don’t limit these to breakfast. I have impressed many foodie friends by presenting this as a yummy dessert