Spice things up with this taste explosion.
Feeds: Makes 4 bites
Cooking Time: NA
- 20g extra virgin coconut oil
- 20g raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp pure stevia
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch Himalayan pink rock salt
- 4 Hazel nuts, toasted
- Mix all of the ingredients apart from the hazel nuts together in a clean bowl until they form a smooth paste
- Place a dollop of the smooth mixture in to 4 sections of a love-heart shaped ice tray and place in the fridge for around 60 seconds and allow to set slightly.
- Remove the tray from the fridge and press one each of the hazel nuts in to the centre of each heart.
- Place the tray in to the freezer and allow to set for at least 2 hours or until you are ready to get spicy.
Top tip: These are great served with a glass of good quality red wine, but make sure you keep it to just the one.