Don’t be afraid of fat! This salad is jam packed full of good fats to fill you up, nourish your skin and satisfy those taste buds – fantastic!
Cooking time: N/A
- 75g Sardines, cooked / canned
- 1/4 organic avocado, sliced
- Small handful activated walnut halves
- 1-cup fresh spinach
- 1-cup fresh rocket
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Tsp olive oil
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Throw all of the ingredients except for the sardines in to a bowl, adding the olive oil and lemon juice last and combine well.
- Lay the sardines on the top and serve.
Top tip: For easy, consistent weekday lunches, mix this up by swapping the sardines for other oily fish. You will still reap all of the benefit without getting bored of the same lunch everyday.