One word – moreish.
Feeds: Makes 4 bars
Cooking time: N/A
- 25 g good quality coconut oil melted
- 20 g raw organic cacao powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- Mix the cacao powder and sesame seeds by placing both ingredients in a zip lock bag and shaking well.
- Transfer the mixture to a clean bowl and gently stir through the coconut oil. The dry ingredients will absorb the coconut oil and the mixture will gradually become gooey.
- Add your sweetener of choice about halfway through this process to ensure an even distribution.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, place the mixture on to a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread in to a thin layer to form a square shape.
- Use a sharp knife to gently score and divide the large square in to 4 smaller squares and place in the fridge for 60 minutes to set.
- Once set, ‘snap’ the large square in to 4. And now try eating just one….
Top tip: Play around with adding flavours. Cinnamon and nutmeg are a great winter addition and maca powder will add a malt like flavour.