Get the hubby, the grandparents or a like minded girlfriend to look after the little ones for just 20 minutes while you take some time out to look after you with your final Tuesday treatment.
First, prep your:
CALMING CHAMOMILE EYE TREATMENT
Chamomile has amazing healing properties. It also has a natural bleaching effect on the skin. These properties make it an essential for reducing the appearance of skin imperfections.
This is a great relaxing treatment for tired eyes that will naturally reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- 2 organic chamomile tea bags
- Steep the tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the boiling water and gently squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Put the teabags in to the fridge for a few minutes to allow them to cool.
While your teabags are cooloing, prep your:
AMAZING AVOCADO FACE MASK
As you know from the education throughout the program, avocado is full of goodness. It contains nearly 20 essential nutrients; including fibre, potassium, skin nourishing vitamins E and B, and folic acid. Along with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which makes it perfect for treating any skin type.
- ½ a ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Mix the avocado, yogurt and honey in a clean mixing bowl until well combined.
- Remove the teabags from the fridge
- Apply the face mask all over face and neck, have the teabags near by
- Lay back and place a teabag on to each, closed eye
- Relax for 15-20 minutes
- Remove teabags and discard
- Rinse the mask off thoroughly, tone the skin, apply your fave eye gel / cream and moisturiser to complete.