Eggs are an excellent source of protein and contain all of the essential amino acids required to replenish and repair our skin. The zinc found in eggs makes them especially beneficial for treating acne and pimple prone skin.
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Whisk the egg whites and fresh lemon juice in a clean mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Add the honey and stir through until the mixture reaches an even consistency.
- Apply immediately to clean skin.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with your chosen moisturiser.
Almighty Almond pigmentation treatment
Oh so smooth Olive oil body scrub
Calming Chamomile eye treatment
Tremendous Turmeric illuminator
Twinklying Turmeric teeth whitener
You must be logged in to post a comment.